Friday, September 21, 2007

Red Scarf Project

Okay folks, the Red Scarf Project for Annapolis Knits and Crochets is officially underway!

To read more about this project go here: Red Scarf Project.

I want you all to understand that is one of those projects where the proceeds actually stay here in the States. Not that I haven't done any knitting/sewing etc for projects around the Globe. This is a truly good cause -- In MY opinion. No I don't want to get into any politicial discussions. I want to knit.

Alana has worked out a rather beautiful option to the Knitting Daily Red Scarf. I'm working on her to get her to chart out her changes. Even the back side of the scarf is pleasing to the eyes. And for those of you who have knit cables, know that that doesn't happen too often!

So get that red yarn out!! KNIT or CROCHET a scarf.

We'll make a collection and send them off.

No comments: